Spring is upon us and hopefully the weather is changing to warmer days when one can wear more summery clothing. Long days mean getting those hair-free legs out even if it’s just the ankles or in shorter sleeves.
I am an advocate of having an easy life when it comes to hair removal, so when I got to try the SmoothSkin Gold IPL system I was more than hooked. Who wouldn’t want to get rid of those stubble legs? LOL.
SmoothSkin were the first to discover how light can be used for hair removal. Being at the forefront of IPL, SmoothSkin launched the most powerful device in 2014 with SmoothSkin Gold (which I have used successfully).
When I was lucky enough to be invited to the breakfast launch of the new SmoothSkin Muse, I jumped at the chance. Bonus being that it was also being hosted at the Dalloway Terrace which is a very lovely and Instagrammable cafe.
Breakfast was delightful – fresh juice, fresh fruit and avocado on toast. Who doesn’t like avocado on toast? I was also excited about hearing about the new SmoothSkin Muse. What more could a lady ask for!
There are a few revolutionary aspects of the new Muse:
- It has unlimited flashes (This is one of the market-firsts) – so no need to get any other devices
- It is made in the UK
- It doesn’t hurt too much (depending on the individual) and includes a gentle mode for those who may feel the pain
- Use it for 12 weeks, then the hair follicles gets weaker and weaker, meaning fewer hairs grow back
- Adapts to your skin giving you a more bespoke treatment
- Built in UV filter to prevent skin damage
I am very thankful to be able to use the SmoothSkin products and can highly recommend them. Not only is it fabulous with hair removal, but also on the pocket.
So in conclusion – SmoothSkin Muse is developed by IPL experts and is endorsed by dermatologists, and 96% of women who tried it would recommend the product to their friends!